PRICING & guarantee
Lorita basses price list
Ebony or Macassar fretboard ( on Revolt and Fantone )
Bird's eye maple fretboard ( on Revolt and Fantone )
Ziricote fretboard ( on Revolt and Fantone ) Custom fretboard radius
Neck wooden Binding
MOP, Abalone fretboard block inlays
Wooden fretboard block inlays
Exotic wood top
5 or more pieces neck
Set in neck
Fretless with lines
Onboard MIDI system
RMC piezo saddles: 4 strings +600€
5 strings +750€
6 strings +900€
Solid color body and headstock
Dyed color body and headstock
Solid color body
Dyed Color body
Steel frets ( 24 frets )
two way truss rod
Wooden knobs ( each )
No extra cost
No extra cost
No extra cost
4c. 5c. 6c.
Element 2.850€ 3.050€ 3.250€
Majesty 3.250€ 3.450€ 3.650€
Century 3.800€ 4.000€ 4.200€
Revolt 2.150€ 2.350€ 2.550€
Fantone 1.950€ 2.150€
Century series II 3.250€ 3.450€ 3.650€
Revolt series II 2.850€ 3.050€ 3.250€
* All prices in Euros, taxes included. For shipping or trade with other currencies, please contact and we will provide you a custom quote.
* Shipping costs not included. Please, contact to get a custom shipping quote according to destination.
* All prices in Euros, VAT included. For any option that does not appear in our price list, please contact us for a custom quote.
* Taxes included on custom options price list . All prices subject to change without notice with the exception of requesting a fee for repair or as a part of a custom budget.
Lorita basses guarantee
Lorita Basses 2018 official guarantee ( subject to change without notice )
If you are the owner of a genuine Lorita instrument you will enjoy a guarantee of 5 years against any manufacturing defect, starting from the date of purchase.
This guarantee is exclusive, personal and non-transferable for the original purchaser of the instrument, any subsequent owner of the instrument being excluded.
The guarantee covers the original purchaser of the Lorita instrument, and must not nor cannot be transferred or passed on to third persons or subsequent owners. This would signify fraud, meaning that any guarantee on the instrument is automatically invalidated.
If you observe any malfunction in your Lorita instrument, caused by defects in materials or workmanship, Lorita Basses promises to repair and/or substitute all the elements necessary for the correct working of the same.
Lorita Basses reserves the right, on prior notification, to use the materials and components available in stock to carry out these repairs if the original materials with which the instrument was built should not be available to carry out these repairs.
The 5 year total guarantee covers all the materials and labour necessary for any necessary repair due to manufacturing defects.
Insurance against theft, transport or damage to the instrument, will be charged to the owner of the instrument, and not the manufacturer.
The Lorita Basses 5 year full guarantee does not cover:
1. Instruments modified in construction or finish by their owners or subsequent owners.
2. Instruments that have suffered any kind of damage due to misuse, negligence, or accident, inappropriate storage or damage during transport.
3. Any damage caused by prolonged exposure to extreme conditions of humidity and/or temperature such as fret ends that stick out in dry weather or varnish decoloration.
4. Normal wear and tear of moving parts and finishes: tuning machines, frets, strings, dents or damage to the lacquer, discolouration of the finish due to use.
5. Repairs carried out by unqualified agents who may have caused damage to the finish or breakages of moving parts.
6. Instruments purchased from unauthorised distributors.
7. Theft or loss of the instrument.
8. Shipping damages of any kind.
Five years guarantee against workmanship or materials defects.
One year electronics guarantee.
One year complete setup for free: adjust truss rod and string height and intonation.
* Only for genuine Lorita instrument owners.
2018 official price list ( VAT included )
( subject to change without notice )
copyright © 2017 Lorita Basses. Barcelona, Spain. All rights reserved